SFI video lectures on innovation

The professor giving the lecture is Andrew Hargadon, who currently holds the Endowed Chair in Entrepreneurship at UC Davis. Professor Hagadon Blogs here, and a brief interview on the series is located here.

SFI is kind enough to offer the two videos freely on the web, each of which is about 90 minutes in length. I watched both lectures within 24 hours of writing this, so they are still fresh. I agree with about 90% of Andrew’s lecture so highly recommend it, although the recommendation will come with a brief critique, and a warning regarding the other 10%. Read More